Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1029.4 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
8 Miles ENE Dorris CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 28. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming east 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE