Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.06 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694 Lon: -121.72417 Elev: 4091ft.
8 Miles ENE Dorris CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as zero. Light southeast wind.
- Thursday Night Snow likely after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 11. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow. High near 27. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow. Low around 8. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE