Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH
- Barometer29.81 in (1012.6 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montague, Siskiyou County Airport (KSIY)
Lat: 41.78139 Lon: -122.46806 Elev: 2648ft.
13 Miles SSE Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 16. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 28. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE