Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03°N Lon: 124.24083°W Elev: 79ft.
12 Miles SW Cave Junction OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 52. West southwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Tonight Showers. Low around 41. West southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am, then a chance of showers. High near 50. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Northeast wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE