Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 10 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03 Lon: -124.24083 Elev: 79ft.
12 Miles SW Cave Junction OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 34. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph after midnight. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Snow. High near 31. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 18. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE