Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedE 16 G 26 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
13 Miles SSE Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Breezy, with an east wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. East wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE