Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
13 Miles SSE Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain or drizzle, mainly before 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE