Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
9 Miles S Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -2. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as zero. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a temperature rising to around 19 by 5am. North wind around 7 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30. East wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Light north northwest wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE