Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedWNW 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
9 Miles S Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Snow level 6000 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light north northeast wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE