Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 14 G 29 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
9 Miles S Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. East southeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. South southeast wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE