Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedENE 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
CITY OF ROCKS (RCKI1)
Lat: 42.091008°N Lon: 113.631231°W Elev: 5325ft.
4 Miles WSW Almo ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE