Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
CITY OF ROCKS (RCKI1)
Lat: 42.091008°N Lon: 113.631231°W Elev: 5325ft.
4 Miles WSW Almo ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 49. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE