Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.46 in (1032.1 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
8 Miles SSW Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a northeast wind 21 to 25 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 32. Windy, with a southeast wind 23 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. South southeast wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE