Threat of flash flooding continues on Sunday for the Southern Plains, the Southwest, and Inter-Mountain West
High levels of moisture still remain in parts of New Mexico and Texas, as well as portions of the Inter-Mountain West on Sunday. This will continue the threat of locally heavy rainfall and flash flooding. Isolated locations could receive 1 to 2 inches of additional rainfall on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity29% Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH Barometer29.90 in (1011.0 mb) Dewpoint49°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index83°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
8 Miles SSW Ashland OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming southeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday Rain and snow showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Friday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.