Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.53 in (999.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Norwood Memorial Airport (KOWD)
Lat: 42.19°N Lon: 71.17°W Elev: 49ft.
South Walpole MA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 5am, then rain and snow likely. Low around 24. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Blustery, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Norfolk, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE