Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667 Lon: -120.4 Elev: 4734ft.
10 Miles WSW Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 11. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -13. Wind chill values as low as -24. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -21. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE