Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 10 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
10 Miles WSW Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE