Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 4 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
13 Miles ESE Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. Light southeast wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. South southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE