Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity99% Wind SpeedWNW 7 G 20 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint43°F (6°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
13 Miles ESE Ashland OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 44. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tonight A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Light west wind. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.