Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedW 3 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
13 Miles ESE Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. East southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE