Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694 Lon: -121.72417 Elev: 4091ft.
3 Miles SW Altamont OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Light northeast wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 11. Light west southwest wind.
- Friday Snow. High near 26. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow. Low around 9. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE