Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedNW 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
11 Miles E Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE