Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 9 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
11 Miles E Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Saturday Rain likely after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 54. South wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 41. South wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 45. South southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain showers. Low around 33. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE