Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.75 in (1007.9 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Rockford International Airport (KRFD)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 89.1°W Elev: 733ft.
Chicago Rockford International Airport IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 40. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Winnebago County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE