Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1013.8 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Blue Hill - Milton (KMQE)
Lat: 42.21 Lon: -71.11 Elev: 630ft.
2 Miles SW Milton Village MA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Norfolk, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE