Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 15 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1020.7 mb)
- Dewpoint1°C (34°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill1°C (33°F)
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
Klamath Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain and snow showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Northwest wind 23 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 47 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. North wind 19 to 29 km/h decreasing to 5 to 15 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 12. East southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. East wind 16 to 18 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 16. South southeast wind 10 to 16 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE