Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 MPH
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility3.22 km
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694 Lon: -121.72417 Elev: 4091ft.
Klamath Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Snow. High near -3. South southwest wind around 18 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 centimeters possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around -11. South southwest wind around 14 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 centimeters possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near -8. Wind chill values as low as -18. North wind 13 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -22. North wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near -6. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -17.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near -1.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 4.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE