Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer30.42 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Monticello Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KMSV)
Lat: 41.71 Lon: -74.8 Elev: 1404ft.
4 Miles ENE Bovina NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow before 5am, then snow and sleet. Low around 19. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain or freezing rain before 3pm, then a chance of rain between 3pm and 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow after 4pm. High near 36. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 21 mph.
- Tuesday Cloudy, with a high near 27. West wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Tuesday Night Scattered flurries after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 11 to 18 mph.
- Wednesday Scattered flurries. Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE