Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.47 in (1032.3 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
2 Miles NE Jacksonville OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 64. Light south wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE