East Coast winter storm forecast to impact Thanksgiving holiday travel
A storm system will develop off the coast of the Carolinas early Wednesday and strengthen as it moves rapidly up the East Coast Wednesday into early Thursday. Heavy snow is likely to begin in the central Appalachians early Wednesday morning, spreading northeast through the interior Mid-Atlantic into New England by Wednesday night. Winter Storm Watches are in effect for these areas.
Read More... Humidity61% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.40 in (1029.7 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
2 Miles NE Jacksonville OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 42. Calm wind. Tuesday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind. Tuesday Night Areas of fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the evening. Wednesday Areas of fog. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 55. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Thanksgiving Day A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Thursday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Monday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48.