Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 15 km/h
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.9 mb)
- Dewpoint11°C (51°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Boston, Logan International Airport (KBOS)
Lat: 42.38 Lon: -71.03 Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. South wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south 11 to 16 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 27. Southwest wind 13 to 23 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Southwest wind 13 to 18 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Middlesex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE