Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 km/h
- Barometer29.52 in (999.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (30°F)
- Visibility10 km
- Wind Chill-2°C (29°F)
Current conditions at
Boston, Logan International Airport (KBOS)
Lat: 42.38°N Lon: 71.03°W Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. West wind 13 to 18 km/h, with gusts as high as 42 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. West wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 7. Light east wind increasing to 6 to 11 km/h in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between 5 and 7.5 mm possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 5am, then rain and snow likely. Low around -4. East wind 11 to 13 km/h becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 7am. Cloudy, with a high near -3. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 km/h increasing to 27 to 32 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 2.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 10.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Middlesex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE