Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.4 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
2 Miles ENE Central Point OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming east 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. East wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 67. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE