Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 9 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Conner Summit (ITD45)
Lat: 42.34617°N Lon: 113.51603°W Elev: 5690ft.
9 Miles ENE Albion ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. South wind 9 to 13 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. South southeast wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE