Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 12 MPH
- Barometer29.70 in (999.3 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index83°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Twin Falls, Joslin Field-Magic Valley Regional Airport (KTWF)
Lat: 42.47861 Lon: -114.47611 Elev: 4150ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West southwest wind 6 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West southwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 5 to 13 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind around 6 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Magic Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE