Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.98 in (1013.6 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694 Lon: -121.72417 Elev: 4091ft.
6 Miles W Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE