Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 24 G 33 km/h
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.1 mb)
- Dewpoint2°C (36°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Chadron Municipal Airport (KCDR)
Lat: 42.84°N Lon: 103.08°W Elev: 3318ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. West wind around 25 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. West wind 15 to 25 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. West wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before midnight, then snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. West northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming north northeast 20 to 25 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Snow before 3pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow. High near 2. North wind around 25 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 9.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 9. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dawes County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE