Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 11 km/h
- Barometer30.24 in (1027.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (31°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-2°C (29°F)
Current conditions at
Chadron Municipal Airport (KCDR)
Lat: 42.84°N Lon: 103.08°W Elev: 3318ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 10. West northwest wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. West southwest wind 15 to 25 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 18. Breezy, with a west wind 30 to 35 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15. Breezy, with a west wind 25 to 30 km/h increasing to 30 to 35 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 4.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 8.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Sioux, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE