Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Albany International Airport (KALB)
Lat: 42.76 Lon: -73.8 Elev: 292ft.
3 Miles NW Albany International Airport NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow before 9am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 25. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Snow likely before 8am, then snow and sleet likely between 8am and 11am, then rain likely after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Rain and snow likely before 8pm, then a slight chance of snow and freezing rain between 8pm and 9pm, then a slight chance of snow after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Schenectady, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE