Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.42 in (1031.4 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05°N Lon: 115.86667°W Elev: 2995ft.
7 Miles SSW Glenns Ferry ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. East wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE