Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in (1029.3 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05 Lon: -115.86667 Elev: 2995ft.
5 Miles SSE Grand View ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Flurries after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 8. Wind chill values between zero and 5. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Flurries before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Wind chill values between -1 and 9. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Light southeast wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE