Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
St. Clair County International (KPHN)
Lat: 42.92 Lon: -82.53 Elev: 650ft.
3 Miles WNW Marysville MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 29. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West northwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Breezy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Clair County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE