Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1027.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill-7°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Pocatello, Pocatello Regional Airport (KPIH)
Lat: 42.92028 Lon: -112.57111 Elev: 4449ft.
Pocatello Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 11. Light southeast wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as zero. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 32. East southeast wind around 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 18. South southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE