Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.85 in (1012.5 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manchester Airport (KMHT)
Lat: 42.94 Lon: -71.43 Elev: 225ft.
Manchester Airport NH
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of showers. Areas of dense fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a steady temperature around 42. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday A chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain before midnight, then snow. Patchy fog after 2am. Low around 31. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of snow, mainly before 7am. Patchy fog between 7am and 8am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 19. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Rain, snow, and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers, snow showers, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hillsborough, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE