Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 MPH
- Barometer29.62 in (1000.1 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05 Lon: -115.86667 Elev: 2995ft.
4 Miles WNW Bruneau Dunes St Park ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. West northwest wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE