Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 18 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.5 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05°N Lon: 115.86667°W Elev: 2995ft.
4 Miles WNW Bruneau Dunes St Park ID
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. East wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46. East wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 52. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 7 to 12 mph becoming west northwest 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 17 to 23 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West northwest wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE