Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Humidity61% Wind SpeedNE 12 mph Barometer30.44 in (1031.4 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Greater Buffalo International Airport (KBUF)
Lat: 42.94°N Lon: 78.73°W Elev: 712ft.
2 Miles ESE Tonawanda NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind around 7 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Monday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday Showers likely, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Northern Erie, NY