Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.7 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Greater Buffalo International Airport (KBUF)
Lat: 42.94 Lon: -78.73 Elev: 712ft.
2 Miles ESE North Tonawanda NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow between midnight and 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A chance of snow, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 11 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 9am. High near 40. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Erie, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE