Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
Comstock Park MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a steady temperature around 29. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Southwest wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 15 to 18 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 13 to 17 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE