Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 km/h
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-10°C (14°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-11°C (13°F)
Current conditions at
Milwaukee, General Mitchell International Airport (KMKE)
Lat: 42.96°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. Southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Southwest wind 15 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. West wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Tuesday A chance of rain, snow, and sleet between 8am and 11am, then a chance of rain after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 4. Northwest wind around 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before 8pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. North wind 10 to 20 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near -2. North wind 20 to 25 km/h.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. North wind 10 to 15 km/h decreasing to 5 to 10 km/h after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 7.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Milwaukee County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE