We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedW 3 mph Barometer30.24 in Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility1.25 mi
Current conditions at
Charles City (KCCY)
Lat: 43.07°N Lon: 92.62°W Elev: 1125ft.
3 Miles E Charles City IA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Southeast wind 5 to 11 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 18 mph. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Breezy, with a south wind around 16 mph. Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind around 10 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 6 to 8 mph.