Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Hall (FOR)
Lat: 43.01983 Lon: -112.41207 Elev: 4452ft.
5 Miles N Fort Hall ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow likely with areas of blowing snow. Cloudy, with a high near 19. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Areas of blowing snow and a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -20. North wind 8 to 11 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -22. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -16. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE