Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 2 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05°N Lon: 115.86667°W Elev: 2995ft.
10 Miles ESE Mountain Home ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 33. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. East northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 54. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 40. East wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Showers. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE