Nor'easter to continue impacting Northeast through Thanksgiving
A nor'easter making its way up the East Coast will bring widespread precipitation from Florida to Maine on Wednesday into Thursday, which could significantly impact Thanksgiving travel across the region. Rain is expected closer to the coast, with snow falling inland and at higher elevations, especially across the central Appalachians, Northeast and New England.
8NM ENE Milwaukee WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 1:38 pm CST Nov 26, 2014
Forecast Valid: 3pm CST Nov 26, 2014-6pm CST Dec 2, 2014
- This Afternoon Variable winds 5 kt or less. Cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NW wind 5 to 15 kt. A slight chance of snow after 11pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thanksgiving Day NW wind 10 to 15 kt. Scattered flurries before noon. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Thursday Night NW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SSW after midnight. Increasing clouds. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Friday S wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of snow. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Friday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Cloudy. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Saturday SSW wind around 10 kt. Partly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night SW wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SW wind 10 to 15 kt becoming NW in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE