Winter weather forecast for Rockies and southern Plains
A developing storm system will bring snow to parts of the Rockies and southern Plains on Friday, which will move into the central U.S. on Saturday. Freezing rain is also forecast from Texas to the mid-Mississippi Valley and into the Carolinas. Meanwhile, temperatures will be 20-40 degrees below normal across parts of the central and southern U.S. on Friday.
6NM ENE Milwaukee WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:38 pm CST Feb 27, 2015
Forecast Valid: 7pm CST Feb 27, 2015-6pm CST Mar 6, 2015
- Tonight WSW wind 5 to 10 kt. Clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday WSW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming S in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SSW wind 5 to 10 kt. A slight chance of snow before midnight. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SW wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night W wind around 10 kt becoming NW after midnight. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday NW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming S in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night S wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SSE wind around 10 kt becoming N in the afternoon. Snow likely. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night NW wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
WAVE HEIGHTS ARE LIMITED DUE TO WIDESPREAD ICE.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE