Severe thunderstorms and heavy rain expected over parts of the mid-Mississippi and lower Ohio Valleys Saturday and Saturday night
The NWS Storm Prediction Center has issued a Moderate Risk of severe thunderstorms for Saturday and Saturday night across parts of the middle Mississippi and lower Ohio Valleys. Very large hail, strong wind gusts and a few tornadoes are expected in this area. Also, these storms could produce heavy rain that could lead to flash flooding, especially from central Indiana to southern Ohio.
8NM ENE Milwaukee WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:12 am CDT Jul 26, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11am CDT Jul 26, 2014-6pm CDT Aug 1, 2014
- Today SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WSW wind 5 to 15 kt becoming WNW in the afternoon. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NNW wind around 15 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Monday N wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Monday Night NNE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming WNW after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday WNW wind 5 to 10 kt. A slight chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night WSW wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday W wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE