Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
8NM ENE Milwaukee WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 8:08 am CDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 9am CDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm CDT Oct 31, 2014
- Today WNW wind 10 to 15 kt. Sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tonight W wind around 10 kt. Mostly clear. Waves around 1 ft.
- Sunday NW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SSE in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Sunday Night SSE wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday SSW wind 10 to 15 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves around 2 ft.
- Monday Night SSW wind around 10 kt. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday W wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers before 1pm. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night W wind 10 to 15 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday W wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE