Active pattern for the Pacific Northwest this week while a coastal low takes aim on the Northeast later this week
Thunderstorms with heavy rainfall is forecast to bring 5 to 7 inches of rainfall, with localized heavier amounts, to the Pacific Northwest throughout the week. Across the higher mountain elevations, measurable snow is likely. The Northeast will also be the focus of showers and thunderstorms beginning mid-week as a coastal low meanders of the Mid-Atlantic coast.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
8NM ENE Milwaukee WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:38 am CDT Oct 21, 2014
Forecast Valid: 8am CDT Oct 21, 2014-6pm CDT Oct 27, 2014
- Today N wind around 15 kt. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Tonight NNE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming E after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday S wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers after 1pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night S wind 5 to 10 kt becoming W after midnight. A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday WNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE