Developing storm will spread rain across eastern U.S.; thunderstorms in the Southeast
A storm system developing in the South will move up the Mississippi River Valley on Sunday bringing rainfall to much of the eastern U.S., along with thunderstorms in the southeastern states. Some of the thunderstorms in the Southeast could produce large hail, damaging wind and heavy rain.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
8NM ENE Milwaukee WI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 2:38 am CST Nov 23, 2014
Forecast Valid: 3am CST Nov 23, 2014-6pm CST Nov 29, 2014
- Overnight S wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of drizzle. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Sunday S wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain. Areas of fog after 7am. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Sunday Night SE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW after midnight. Rain. Areas of fog before 3am. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Monday W wind 10 to 15 kt increasing to 20 to 25 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 kt. Rain before 8am, then rain and snow between 8am and 9am, then snow after 9am. Waves 1 ft building to 4 ft.
- Monday Night W wind 15 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Snow likely. Waves 2 to 4 ft.
- Tuesday WNW wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of snow before noon. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday Night W wind around 10 kt becoming SSW after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday SSW wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of snow. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday Night SW wind 10 to 15 kt becoming NW after midnight. A chance of snow. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE