Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.218556°N Lon: 122.412583°W Elev: 3360ft.
17 Miles NNW Crater Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. East northeast wind 18 to 20 mph becoming southeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. South southeast wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE