Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jackson, Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC)
Lat: 43.6°N Lon: 110.73333°W Elev: 6450ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 14. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Light and variable wind. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Snow likely before 11am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 22. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Green River Basin Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE