Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity50% Wind SpeedW 13 G 23 mph Barometer29.83 in (1010.2 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muskegon County Airport (KMKG)
Lat: 43.18°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 625ft.
Muskegon MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. East southeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of showers before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.