Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833 Lon: -122.106667 Elev: 4834ft.
18 Miles ENE Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 36. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Calm wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light southeast wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE