Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
18 Miles ENE Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 63. Light east southeast wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 40. South southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE