Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
4NM NNW Irondequoit NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:38 pm EDT Oct 19, 2014
Forecast Valid: 1am EDT Oct 20, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 26, 2014
- Overnight SSW wind around 6 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
- Monday S wind around 9 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. A chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night S wind 10 to 12 kt. Showers, mainly after 7pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SW wind 10 to 15 kt becoming NNE in the afternoon. Rain or drizzle. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night NNE wind 19 to 21 kt, with gusts as high as 27 kt. Occasional rain or drizzle, mainly before midnight. Waves 4 ft building to 7 ft.
- Wednesday N wind 16 to 19 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A chance of rain. Waves 5 to 6 ft.
- Wednesday Night N wind 17 to 19 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A chance of rain. Waves 5 to 6 ft.
- Thursday N wind 15 to 18 kt. A chance of rain. Waves 5 to 6 ft.
- Thursday Night NW wind around 13 kt. A chance of rain. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF ROCHESTER IS 60 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE