Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
76NM W Lakeport NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:38 am EST Dec 20, 2014
Forecast Valid: 9am EST Dec 20, 2014-6pm EST Dec 26, 2014
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSE around 6 kt after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SE wind 7 to 10 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SSE wind around 11 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SE wind 11 to 15 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SE wind 17 to 19 kt. Showers likely. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday SE wind 16 to 19 kt becoming WSW 10 to 13 kt in the afternoon. Showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF ROCHESTER IS 39 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE