Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer29.74 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Forest City Municipal Airport (KFXY)
Lat: 43.24°N Lon: 93.62°W Elev: 1230ft.
Forest City IA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 1pm. Temperature falling to around 30 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Winnebago County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE