Hazardous Weather Outlook product no longer displayed on national hazards map
NWS has made a change to the national hazard map, shown below, and will no longer be displaying the Hazardous Weather Outlook (HWO) product on the map. This change is intended to help users focus more quickly on the immediate impacts of hazards instead of those that are highlighted for the future. The Hazardous Weather Outlook will still be available on local Weather Forecast Office Web pages.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedW 15 MPH Barometer30.04 in (1016.6 mb) Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05°N Lon: 115.86667°W Elev: 2995ft.
24 Miles WSW Soldier Mountain ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West northwest wind 5 to 14 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 54. East wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.