Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Hailey, Friedman Memorial Airport (KSUN)
Lat: 43.5°N Lon: 114.3°W Elev: 5318ft.
3 Miles SW Fairfield ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 31. East wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 46. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 33. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Rain showers. High near 46. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Camas Prairie, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE