Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Driggs, Driggs-Reed Memorial Airport (KDIJ)
Lat: 43.74167°N Lon: 111.09778°W Elev: 6227ft.
6 Miles SE Irwin ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. East northeast wind around 7 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Caribou Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE